THE KAPITTEL FAREWELL PARTY!
THURSDAY, MAY 2nd @ 5 PM
Join The Sovereign on Thursday, May 2nd as we bid a fond farewell to the beers of Kapittel. On this day, we will feature 5 classic Abbey-style ales from Watou, Belgium.
Considered a pioneer of Abbey-style brewing, Kapittel traces its roots back to 1862. Unfortunately for us, they recently decided to pull out of the US market. Join us for one final toast, before these wonderful beers return home to Belgium!
Highlights from the evening’s list include Kapittel ABT, a rich & malty Tripel; Kapittel Pater, their delectable Dubbel; and Kapittel Winter, the decadent Strong Dark Ale brewed with cherry, cumin, licorice & coriander!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Kapittel beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL KAPITTEL FAREWELL PARTY DRAFT LIST!
- Kapittel ABT (Tripel)
- Kapittel Blond (Blond Ale)
- Kapittel Pater (Dubbel)
- Kapittel Prior (Strong Dark Ale)
- Kapittel Winter (Strong Dark Ale w/ Cherry, Cumin, Licorice & Coriander)
THE JESTER KING EXTRAVAGANZA!
THURSDAY, MAY 9th @ 5 PM
Join The Sovereign on Thursday, May 9th for a very special evening with one of our favorite breweries, Jester King. On this night, we will feature 15 different beers from our friends in Austin, TX.
Located in the Texas Hill Country, Jester King is at the forefront of expressing terroir in American craft brewing. All of their beers are fermented with their house blend of native wild yeast, locally grown malt, and their own well water.
Highlights from the list include an extremely rare keg of Viking Metal, a Swedish farmhouse ale brewed with smoked rye malt, juniper & sweet gale, then aged in Old Tom Gin barrels.
Not to be outdone, we will also feature Vague Recollection, a blend of Das Überkind & Bière de Miel, refermented on Tempranillo & Sangiovese grape pomace.
There is no admission fee for this event and all Jester King beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL JESTER KING EXTRAVAGANZA BEER LIST
- Americaine (Mixed Ferm Saison; Draft)
- Aurelian Lure (Sour Blond Ale w/ Apricots; Draft)
- Blanc du Bois (Sour Blond Ale w/ Blanc du Bois Grapes; BTL Pour)
- Cerveza de Tempranillo (Sour Red Ale w/ Tempranillo Grapes; Draft)
- Das Uberkind (Mixed Ferm Saison; Draft)
- Detritivore (Sour Red Ale w/ Cherries; BTL Pour)
- Gotlandsdricka (Saison w/ Smoked Malt, Juniper & Sweet Gale; Draft)
- Le Petit Prince (Biere De Table; Draft)
- Mad Meg (Mixed Ferm Strong Blond Ale; BTL Pour)
- Noble King (Dry-Hopped Mixed Ferm Saison; BTL Pour)
- Nocturn Chrysalis (Sour Red Ale w/ Marionberry; BTL Pour)
- Provenance: Lemon & Lime (Mixed Ferm Saison w/ Lemon & Lime; Draft)
- Snorkel (Mixed Ferm Saison w/ Mushrooms; BTL Pour)
- Vague Recollection (Sour Red Ale w/ Tempranillo & Sangiovese Pomace; Draft)
- Viking Metal (Oak BA Saison w/ Smoked Malt, Juniper & Sweet Gale; Draft)