THE BRASSERIE DUPONT CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5TH @ 5 PM
Join The Sovereign on Wednesday, February 5th, as we celebrate Brasserie Dupont’s centennial anniversary! On this night, we’ll showcase 9 drafts from the world’s most famous farmhouse brewery!
The iconic Brasserie Dupont was founded In 1920, when Louis Dupont purchased a small farm brewery in Tourpes, Belgium. It was here that he would create Saison Dupont -- considered one of the world’s finest beers.
In addition to Saison Dupont, we’ll also feature harder-to-find specialties such as Avec Les Bons Voeux (Strong Blond Ale), Saison Dupont Cuvee Dry-Hopping (Saison w/ Styrian Wolf Hops), Triomfbier Vooruit (Smoked Saison) and more!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Dupont beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. The beer list is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL BRASSERIE DUPONT CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION LIST:
- Avec Les Bons Voeux (Strong Blond Ale)
- Bière de Miel (Bière de Miel )
- Moinette Ambree (Strong Blond Ale)
- Moinette Blond (Strong Blond Ale)
- Moinette Brune (Strong Dark Ale)
- Monks Stout (Stout)
- Saison Dupont (Saison)
- Saison Dupont Cuvee Dry Hopping (Saison w/ Styrian Wolf Hops)
- Triomfbier Vooruit (Smoked Saison)
FOR THE LOVE OF LAMBIC: CANTILLON, TILQUIN, JESTER KING & MORE!
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH @ 5 PM
Join us on Valentine’s Day, as we once again showcase some truly seductive spontaneous ales. For the third straight year, The Sovereign will pour 12 fruited Lambics from legendary Belgian and American producers!
Headlining the list are incredibly rare kegs of Cantillon Kriek 100% Lambic, a blend of two-year-old Lambic aged on Turkish sour cherries; and Tilquin Mûre 2019, a combination of Meerts and Lambic conditioned on blackberries.
Other notables include Jester King 2019 SPON: Muscat, Tilquin Myrtille 2018/2019 and Allagash Coolship Peche 2019.
There is no admission fee for this event. All featured Lambics will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL FOR THE LOVE OF LAMBIC LIST
- Allagash Coolship Peche (Wild Ale w/ Peaches; BTL Pour)
- Black Project CYGNUS: Cherry (Wild Ale w/ Cherries; BTL Pour)
- Cantillon Kriek 100% Lambic (Lambic w/ Cherry; Draft)
- De Cam Tros-Bessen (Lambic w/ Red Currant)
- De Ranke Kriek de Ranke 2018 (Sour Ale w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Girardin Kriek 1882: Vintage 2015 (Lambic w/ Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Hanssens Oudbeitje 2015 (Lambic w/ Strawberry; BTL Pour)
- Hof Ten Dormaal Barbera (Sour Ale w/ Barbera Grapes; BTL Pour)
- Hof Ten Dormaal Frambuesa | Chocolate 2015 (Sour Ale w/ Chocolate & Raspberries; BTL Pour)
- Jester King 2019 SPON: Muscat (Wild Ale w/ Muscat Grapes; BTL Pour)
- Tilquin Oude Mûre 2019 (Lambic w/ Blackberries; Draft)
- Tilquin Myrtille 2018/2019 (Lambic w/ Blueberries; BTL Pour)