THE OFFICIAL BLACK PROJECT SPONTANEOUS & WILD ALES DC DEBUT!
SATURDAY, MAY 25TH @12 PM
Join The Sovereign on Saturday, May 25th as we host the official DC debut of Black Project Spontaneous & Wild Ales. On this night, we’ll pour 10 unique bottles from the Colorado producer, available for the very first time in the District!
Hailing from Denver, Black Project specializes in spontaneously fermented ales, inspired by the famed Lambics of Belgium. Though only a few years old, this cutting edge brewery is leading the way in native yeast fermentation here in the US.
Highlights from the unbelievable lineup include Oxcart, Cygnus Cherry Blend and Ejector & Lancer. Don't miss your chance to try these incredibly rare beers, available for a limited time only!
There is no admission fee for this event. All Black Project beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours.
THE OFFICIAL BLACK PROJECT SPONTANEOUS & WILD ALES LIST
- Cygnus Cherry Blend (Oak BA Wild Ale w/ Montmorency Cherry; BTL Pour)
- Ejector: Centennial (Dry-Hopped Sour Blond Ale w/ Centennial; BTL Pour)
- Ejector: Simcoe & Enigma (Dry-Hopped Sour Blond Ale w/ Simcoe & Enigma; BTL Pour)
- Glomar (Sour Blond Ale w/ Cantaloupe; BTL Pour)
- Jettison (Oak BA Sour Red Ale w/ Palisade Grapes & Raspberry; BTL Pour)
- Lancer (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale w/ Wild Flower Honey; BTL Pour)
- Montauk (Kvass; Speciation Collab; BTL Pour)
- Oxcart (Oak BA Wild Ale; BTL Pour)
- Reheat (Oak BA Wild Ale; BTL Pour)
- Tagboard (Oak BA Wild Ale; BTL Pour)
THE BRASSERIE THIRIEZ SHOWCASE
THURSDAY, MAY 30TH @5 PM
Join The Sovereign on Thursday, May 30th as we showcase the wonderful beers of Brasserie Thiriez. On this night, we’ll pour 10 terrific beers from the French farmhouse brewery.
Founded in 1996, Brasserie Thiriez is a family owned brewery, dedicated to brewing beers in the French tradition with the highest quality ingredients.
Don't miss standouts such as Pepper Trip, a Saison brewed with three different kinds of pepper. Not to be outdone, we'll also feature 222, a hop-forward Saison brewed in collaboration with Brew by Numbers.
There is no admission fee for this event. All Thiriez beers will be priced individually by the glass and in 4 oz. tasting pours. Please note, the menu is subject to change without notice.
THE OFFICIAL BRASSERIE THIRIEZ SHOWCASE LIST
- 222 (Saison w/ Brambling Cross & Barbe-Rouge; Collab w/ Brew By Numbers; Draft)
- Amber (Bière de Garde; Draft)
- Blond (Blond Ale; Draft)
- Cuvee Thiriez (Oak BA Sour Blond Ale; Oxbow Collab.)
- Dalva (Double IPA w/ Nugget, Simcoe & Citra; Draft)
- Extra (Saison; Draft)
- Pepper Trip (Saison w/ Pepper; Draft
- Spuyten Duyvil (Grisette; Collab w/ Spuyten Duyvil; Draft)
- Triple Bio (Tripel; Collab w/ 2 Sous de Table; Draft)
- Vielle Brune (Sour Brown Ale; BTL Pour)